Friday, December 24, 2010

after so long

finally i have some time for this small lil space over here.

december is always my favourite month of the year. not cause its a birthday month, but its a month full of festives and other celebrations!

Standard Chartered 42.195km Marathon on the 5th Dec!

Photobucket

it started out pretty ok at 5am in the morning, but as it goes by, my ankle starts to give me problems and the bloody sun is so damn scorching hot to the max. gave up at 36km, back to starting point via ambulance. ankle swells and hurts damn bad. not to mention im badly sunburnt. urghhh, the route for this year's marathon is really lousy to the max :(

Ward Chalet Day 1 & 2 (13th &14th) at Downtown East Chalet! it was a pretty awesome one with colleagues bringing their lil ones along to brighten up the day. the tiring part is to having to work and going back to chalet for the 2 whole days. not forgetting that they had fun making me drunk =/

and my usual wednesday night dose of clubbing with my girls :)

thursday night after work was spent rushing through my assignments plus the never-ending sjab work to be done. and im off to 5days4nights of St John Training Camp after work on friday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

me like this photo :)

5days4nights of minimal sleep, non-stop thinking, never-ending fun. what matters is the things that they have learnt from the camp itself. 

with that, i realised its been 8 days since i slept on my bed. and i sprained my poor ankle again :(

at times, i really hate working. can you imagine me having to work after i ended camp for night shift and continue with work the next day? totally screwed-up roster.

will update very soon again!