Monday, December 27, 2010

AWESOME TWENTYFIRST - PART 1

I TURNED TWENTYFIRST ON THIS DAY! ^^

many thanks to those who wished me via sms, facebook, twitter, phonecalls, face-to-face, celebrated for meeeeeee! totally appreciate all those who made my TWENTYFIRST an AWESOME one :)

oh well, was feeling quite down one day before my birthday till the actual day itself. not sure why but i just cant seems to be happy. cant seems to feel happy at all. oh well, maybe its the 21ST.

anyway, met up with my POLYMATES @ NEX. im just lousy in directions, can even get lost at the shopping centre -_- SIGH.

Photobucket

roamed around and decided this place for dinner. everywhere was simply just crowded and its only a MONDAY!

Photobucket

i liked the duck but too bad i cant eat much due to the braces and im lazy to use my hands :(

Photobucket

and they surprised me with a set of Victoria Secret's Perfume flown in from Australia. thanks girl, deeply appreciated it :)