Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goodbye 2011

so im back, to update a lil about my 2011.

2011 is indeed a fast moving year for me. Lots of things happened, went through lots of shits too. gonna try and recap what i have done so far for Year 2011.

Travels:
  • Bali (January)
  • Bangkok (February)
  • Bintan (July)
  • Taiwan (October to November)
Marathons:
  • Run 350 10km
  • Adidas Sundown Marathon 21km 
  • Nike Goddess 5km
  • Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 10km
  • New Balance Real Run 10km
  • Nike Human Race 10km
  • Standard Chartered Marathon 21km
was on braces since 3rd September 2010 and afetr 15mths of painful journey to the dentist, i got it removed on 11th december 2011. hello to pretty smile already :))

managed to pay off all 4 semesters of school fees for uni and 15mths long of braces fees. the amount of money i have spent, ohmygod =/

as for school, am up to the final and last lap, the 8th module! hopefully it wont be as tough and i can successful graduate on 13th March 2012!

moving onto the 3rd year of me being a full-fledged nurse, this journey hasnt been easy, the tears i have shed aint little too. and i thank the people around me who are always so encouraging and helping me to go through those shits. yes i have learnt alot and i know i always whine and complain about my job but who doesnt? there is still that little bit of passion in me to keep the fire burning. 

well, i literally partied almost, about 90% of my saturdays away for the whole of year 2011. dont know how i managed to do that but i did. not very proud of it and im already immuned to those ugly comments made so yup i chose it this way, im gonna accept what others said to me.

boyfriend has always been a hot topic for others on me and i dont know why. i cant really put into words what i have been through for this whole year. its like a mistake repeating over and over again. why so complicated? why must involve so many people? why cant things be simpler?!

nevertheless, december has been a great month for me! minus the drama part for work, the rest has been great and im serious! right, and i turned twentytwo. i can feel the love everyday! :))

then again Year 2012 is here. i just want things to be simpler, more love and happiness to me and those i cared.