Sunday, June 25, 2006

OTC course day todae... 4 lectures... LOLx... i almost fell asleep lorx... eyes about to close liao...haha....shhhh.......

hmm.... guess wad?? my group ' hotel ' is the duty group for next week lor.... haiz... have to go there early to report liao... confirm very tiring de.... hmmm.....

tmr sch STARTS liao le.... haiz... tmr is going to be a bad day for me liao... assignments are not completed yet.....LOL.... i'm so bad...haha....

i hope i wun get panda eyes lorx.... haha....=)


hmm.... my NA1'06


NA1'06 on competition day

hmm....really hope that all can be bonded again... i really really hope so....


last day of junco'06 combined camp( trainers + trainees )


trainers of junco '06 combine camp...we rocks !!!!! =)


lalala.... my sub group 1 ...in front of the fountain at nyp... haha...=)

hmm....i'm just confused rite now....

i dun understand...

i dunnoe wad to do...

wad is the next step.....

who can i confide to........

why are there so many problem????

i'm breaking down soon....

this is just too much for me..........

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

i'm going to bed rite.... to shut my mind off everything.... cos tmr will be a bad day .... haiz.......

u put a smile on my face , thanks =)