Saturday, June 24, 2006

todae went down to corp to do some forms de.... then supposedly later got to go do projects... but then two of my friends cannot make it at the last min... one had to go malaysia urgently...then the other is sick... so bo bian... have to cancel it....

i really noe it at last min...when my friend call me... i'm really sorrie about that if u are talking about me...

todae is the last course day for JUNCO combined course lorx... hmm... next time when i'm going to see u guys will be at snco le...

hehe....todae i keep laughing ...i also dunnoe y... even yq asked ... " eh, xing juan how come u todae keep laughing ar?? very funny meh??" LOL... haha.... these few weeks i also keep laughing.... during OTC i also like that...opps.... shhhh!!!!!!!

hahaha....LOL....

had a chit chat conversation with some one...and noe more things le...haha....

hmm...todae they had a so - call talk with him.... he said quite a lot of things lor... and after that they sort of talk things out le... hmm..ya.... i'm glad that u guys can be as one again.... really...=)

u really sucks lorx... arghh.....

tmr is OTC course day 2 le... got 4 lectures to go through... imagine...4 lectures ??? haha..... LOL.... got to wake up early liao lor....

TIRED TIRED

I WONDER HOW AM I GOING TO GO ON LIKE THIS .....

hmm...sch going to reopen on mon liao... very very fast lorx... and i'm not done with my projects... think on mon i will be in deep shit liao..... haiz.... i'm going to pia all my projects next week le.... hopefully can finish... even if it means staying back after sch to do lorx....

wa...like that my schedule is very packed lorx...

great singapore sale on for so long liao...and i haven go shop shop lor.... can guess how busy i'm lorx.... hmm....

haiz...how come there are so many problems around me.... ppl arguing.... ppl fighting..... ppl having cold wars... and.... nvm..... i shld not talk about these sad things ....

I REALLY DUNNOE WAD TO DO NEXT....

I FEEL LIKE I'M STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE .....

CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME ALONG???

hmm...LOL....

really...nowadays...i really got STM de... ( short term memory).... so if the things that u told me is quite long ago de... then i must think and think for some time before i can rmb lor.... hmm.... then joanna say is becos of lack of sleep that i have... really ar?? sounds like lao ren chi dai zhen lor.... ooo.... a bit scary leh...haha.....

hmm...i going sleep le...tmr is a long long day for me again....

u put a smile on my face =)