Wednesday, February 07, 2007

STUDY STUDY STUDY

start of study week le. no sch from tmr onwards until next wed, which is start of the exam. so now i've got like 7 more days to study. i haven even flip through my notes can. looking at them puts me to sleep lor. Zzzz....

5 papers is the numbers of papers that im taking. thankfully there's chinese new year in between. meaning there will be few days of break before bio paper so i can study. [ i think i will ba ] think bio paper is going to kill me.

this year there's no new year for me.

am i CRAZY or wad??

an hour ago, i ate 3 slides of pizza, and after that i ate a bowl of noodles, more than half packet of chicken rice and 4 slides of papaya.

isit ALOT?? im planning to eat ice cream later. and maybe some chocolates. =)

now i dunnoe whether am i full or not.

SIAN HALF. after exams then attachment liao. Grr... 3 weeks of my precious holidays gone. =(

BAD HEADACHE + BACK PAIN =(

why why why. got this mixed feeling inside me. i dunnoe wad to do.

i still miss u everyday.
i still think of you everyday.

i love you anyway.