Thursday, February 01, 2007

time flies so fast. one month just past like that. seems like january is all filled with sadness. many sad things all happened in that month. haiz. ='(

a sad start to year 2007.

todae is 1st feb.

COUNTDOWN TO EXAMS :

13 MORE DAYS !!

13 more days to exams and noe wad, im still not in the mood to study for exams. guess it will be last minute studying again.

BYE TO SORE THROAT & COUGH !!!!

finally, i have recovered from the irritating cough and sore throat which i had like since last december.

and now i can eat

CHOCOLATES
JUNKFOOD
ICE CREAM

and wadever stuffs i want to eat. =)


Christina Milian - Until I Get Over You

Woke up today thinking of you
Another night that I made my way through
So many dreams still left in my mind
But they can never come true
I press rewind and remember when
I close my eyes and I’m with you again
But in the end I can still feel the pain
every time I hear your name


The sun won’t shine since you went away
Seems like the rain’s falling every day
There’s just one heart, where there once was two
But that’s the way its gotta be,till I get over you

Walked through the park, in the evening air
I heard a voice and I thought you were there
I run away but I just can’t escape
Memories of you everywhere
They say that time will dry the tears
But true love burns for a thousand years
Give my tomorrows for one yesterday
Just to know that I could have you here

When will this river of tears stop falling
Where can I run so I won’t feel alone
Can’t walk away when the pain keeps calling
I’ve just gotta take it from here on my own
But it’s so hard to let go

my lower back really hurts. =(