Sunday, September 20, 2009

its a matter of choice

totally drained out. shall do some updates before going to my dreamland.

dinner @ Din Tai Feng was great :))

supper @ Bedok 85 was good :D





sing sang sung @ TeoHeng ,





then dinner at Aston , dessert @ Summer Frost :))

MISS U CAFE @ Bedok Simpang area. food was deliciousss ^^

super duper drained out at work for the past few days. workload is getting heavier and heavier. though it helps to pass time but me dont like :(( aching neck muscles and my back pain is hurting like f* :(((((((( plus i got right eye infection like again, maybe due to expired contact lens. but then i still continue to wear it though my eyes swell like alot. stubborn i know.

i've got so much things on my mind. its either yes or no, right or wrong. how i hate it when it started out so nicely but it ended like shit.

i cant think straight anymore. my brain cells are overexhausted. off to bed.