Saturday, November 07, 2009

Physically & Mentally Drained :((

this entire week has been real hectic. actually the first few days were still alright, apparently business at A&E wasnt really good, so there's quite a few empty beds in the ward. but afterwards it got real busy with lots of stuffs to do.

Friday was the ISO Audit. oh man, it was so damn stressful can. the whole ward was so tense for the past few days. tidying the notes, the equipment, making sure nothing goes wrong. Audit that day, all the Sisters came down to give support. thankfully the 45mins audit is over very soon. and we did pretty okay for it :))

blahh. i thought after my 9th day of work today, i can have a good rest on my off day tomorrow. who knows i just recieved a call from my ward, saying that there's a few staff on MC tomorrow, thus shortage of staffs and need me to go back work afternoon shift :(( means i will have to work for 2 more days before its my off day again :(( working straight 11 days. like wtf please.

caught the movie Jennifer's Body on one of the days. not that bloody but a lil disgusting though. anyway, heard the Saw 6 is coming out soon. another bloody movie. LOL!

came down with flu and sore throat like AGAIN, within 2mths !! whats wrong with my immune system anyway? the flu is irritaing me, the sore throat gave me a damn "sexy" voice, and if i continue to cough any harder, i will cough out my lungs soon :((

cant even have a proper rest. i desperately need a good sleep please. i dont want headaches to come knocking on my head :((