Tuesday, November 10, 2009

With you by my side



finally its my long awaited off day :)) really feel like sleeping for the entire day but my mama dont allow =X packed my messy room instead. chanced upon some stuffs that brought back lots of memories. amazing that the battery still worked when its switched on, reminded me of that time when it totally warmed my heart. funny why its still kept in my room and not thrown away.

you chose to be so self-centered. you purposely did that. the more i know, the more i really feel like giving you a slap on the face. im sorry, but you dont deserved any better.

i cant wait for December to come. it will be a month full of fun and happiness :))
Stan Chart 42km + ZOUKOUT + XMAS + MY 20TH + Overseas + Countdown Celebration :D

less than a month to Stan Chart 42km. haven started training yet. Ooo. cant really train now also, still haven recover from the terrible horrible flu with the cough & painful sore throat. SIGH!!!

anyway, Ngee Ann started their 3mths PRCP yesterday. 1 mth later NYP gonna start theirs. heh, my ward gonna have total of 18 Yr3 students including the NP that already started. just nice, the busy peak season already started. we could use more help :))

EYECANDY is back to hospital. HAPPY LAH :))