Friday, March 19, 2010

from the bottom of my heart

finally had the time to go online. the entire week was madly packed! i survived 4 days with only 3 hours of sleep in total. and i went hungry without a proper meal for 30hrs plus. and of course, i looked damn cui and seriously, im just going along with the flow.

celebrated Shu's 21st last sunday!
had steamboat at Bugis, went in a pub for some drinks and then had mango sago at Ah Chew Desserts!! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i dont know how i managed to wake up everyday and get my ass out of the house. am tired to the extent that i can just doze off halfway while working/sitting/standing. and the dark eye bags ..  :((

went for my driving practical exam today. and YES I PASSED. I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE!!! :D can now officially drive on the road!! ^^

am supposed to meet friends at 3pm. decided to meet them later cos its still raining and im lazy =x

not forgetting that tomorrow's is the big day. InterCorps First Aid/Home Nursing Competition 2010. all the best to the teams :))

just having that conversation is enough to warm my heart :))