Friday, March 12, 2010

way back

looking back at my blog archives, i realised that march is exactly the 4th year that me is blogging already! its dated way back from march 2006 till now. didnt realised i have been blogging for 4 years!

nowadays work have been extra tiring and hectic. just last night i did CPR, like again. everything was so sudden, 15 mins ago the patient was still talking, vitals signs are normal, 15 mins later, WHAM! the patient collapsed. and its almost the end of my afternoon shift, settled everything and left hospital at 11pm.

i need a full body massage. seems like the massages that i did at Phuket are all wasted the moment i start work again :((

had left eye infection due to i-dont-know-what. just that it was damn swollen and painful. went for 1st night and my eyes are already damn pain. 2nd night shift was worst, wore specs to work, my eyes were literally like this O.o had to endure till the end of shift and went back home to rest.

great. my roster is out. i have to work consecutively for 7 days before my off day. very good.

its like nothing have change but everything felt so distant.